Handmade & Homegrown Market
DATE: Saturday, April 21st at Second Use in SODO
TIME: 10am - 4:00pm
APPLICATION DEADLINE: The application deadline is March 18th. Vendors will be notified of their acceptance status within 7 days of the deadline.
JURYING: The show will be juried for the benefit of both the makers and shoppers. It is our goal to offer a diverse mix of quality goods at affordable prices. This market features both plants and home and garden related handmade items. Ceramics, yard art, woodcrafts, products made from natural ingredients, and floral items do well; though all mediums are considered for entry.
APPLICATION FEE: Due to the huge number of applications we have received in previous events, there is a non-refundable $5 processing fee for all applicants.
BOOTH FEE (DUE UPON ACCEPTANCE):
- $65 Indoor 5" (W) x 7" (L) Booth With Free Table Rental
- $75 Indoor 7x7 Booth
- $95 Indoor Corner Booths (4) Available
- $85 Outdoor 10x10 Booth (Plant Vendors, Food Vendors, and Vendors With Oversized Items Take Priority)
- $5 Table Rental
- $30 Tents (Limited Availability Upon Request)
- FREE Chair Rentals Upon Request
ELECTRICITY: Available on a limited, first request basis for a $20 Fee
SEATTLE BUSINESS LICENSE: The City of Seattle requires vendors to have a current SBL or pay a $10 fee. You can verify that you have a current SBL, make changes, or renew it online by following this link. If you do not have an SBL, you can pay a $10 fee to waive this requirement.
PAYMENT POLICIES: Vendors that are selected to participate in the market will have one week to complete their payment through our online store. Specialty booths and rentals can be purchased at this time on a limited, first-come, first-served basis. Acceptance to the market does not guarantee the availability of preferred your booth. Curation of the market is up to the sole discretion of the market coordinators. Payment with check or cash will incur a $10 handling fee.
- Vendors are required to arrive a minimum of one hour before the event and stay for the duration of the event
- Vendors that do not sign in by 9:00 am will forfeit their booth
- Second Use encourages the use of salvaged materials but does not tolerate the sale of competing goods. For example, earrings made from chandelier crystals are acceptable; single chandelier crystals are not.
- Websites will not be viewed for the jurying process; it is therefore imperative that all required content is uploaded to this form.
- Vendors are responsible for handling all cash and card transactions. BYO cashbox and card reader. Wifi is limited; it is encouraged to bring a LTE device for card reading.